Monday, June 18, 2007

How I Draw Away Stress

Even Masters of The Law of Attraction (LOA) occasionally feel stress. I believe stress is a valuable tool to be used as a reminder that something in my perception of the world needs to be changed. That’s the time I start looking for a creative outlet and inspiration. So whenever I start to feel stressful or blue I reach for a new sketchpad and an old No:2 and I draw what ever comes out of my head.

because I draw them without thought or reason
or even a clue as to what I will eventually create.�

Not only does this take my mind off the cause of my stress but it opens new doors of inspiration that compel me to be more creative. It’s something I enjoy doing and I usually end up with something interesting to look at in the end. The only draw back to this type of art is that it’s hard for me to tell when I’m done�

No comments: